There’s no shortage of Palm Harbor Bay Easter egg hunts this year! Along with traditional style egg hunts both indoors and out, games and activities, there will literally be eggs falling from the skies and even hidden under water. We have scoured the countless hunts scheduled for this Easter weekend and selected our top picks to share with our readers.
Our Top 5 Palm Harbor Bay Easter Egg Hunts:
- The Egg Drop – Eggs will be falling the sky! There will be a helicopter dropping eggs on the ground at Robinson High School. There will also be games, giveaways and bounce houses at this event from 9 am to 11 am on Saturday. For more information and map, go to RadiantPalm Harbor.org
- An Underwater Egg Hunt – Dive in a pool for Easter eggs at the St. Pete Beach Aquatic Center! There will also be food, a bounce house and other activities on Saturday at 10 am. Find out more at Spbrec.com
- Easter Egg Hunt – How can you not include Treasure Island when you are talking about hunting for treasures? This will be a great opportunity to get some adorable photos with the Easter Bunny at 10 am on Saturday. There will be a “Fancy Bonnet / Hat” contest for the kids included in all the fun. Visit TreasureIslandFlorida.org for more information.
- Florida Aquarium Easter Fun – This event has a scavenger hunt where the children will be given clues to find eggs. There will be a scuba-diving Easter bunny that jumps into the aquarium’s Schooling Fish exhibit. Don’t miss out. There will also be photos with the Easter Bunny. Saturday and Sunday at 11:30 am, 2 pm and 3 pm. Find out more at and Flaquarium.org
- The Great Eggsploration – The Great Explorations Children’s Museum is always a fun day for the kids. This Saturday at 10 am they will be having games, egg-related crafts, and other fun activities. Go to GreatEx.org to find out all the details.
We hope you have found our top 5 Palm Harbor Bay Easter egg hunts helpful. If you didn’t find the perfect event you would like to spend with your family this Easter weekend, see a full list of events at TBO.com.
Happy Easter, Everyone!
(813) 289 – 0560