CEREC Single Visit Crowns, Veneers and Onlays
Palm Harbor Premier Dental patients have something to really smile about! Many people put off getting a dental crown because of their busy schedule. A porcelain veneer or crown usually requires two or more visits. Traditionally, an impression is made and sent to a dental lab then sent back to the dental office requiring at least one more appointment to have it placed.
Palm Harbor Premier Dental offers single visit crowns using CEREC equipment. This technology allows Dr. Khalil to make permanent ceramic onlays, crowns and veneers right in the office. There is no need to wait for dental labs and make a second appointment.
Advantages of Cerec technology for patients over traditional dentistry include:
- Saves the patient time and money with fewer dental visits
- There is typically no need for temporary crowns or veneers
- No Need for messy impressions
- Lessens the number of times the patient needs sedation
- Cerec technology ensures an exact fit, which eliminates bite problems and returned visits
- The entire visit takes a little over an hour, which is much easier on today’s hectic schedules.
- Patients are happy with their new, natural looking dental restorations
The technology is here, so why aren’t you? Don’t wait around, you could have a new smile in a quick, one-hour dental visit following your exam. We offer 7 a.m. appointment times and are available on certain days until 7 p.m. View our office hours here.
Call Palm Harbor Premier Dental at (813) 289-0560 to learn more about CEREC Single Visit Crowns, Veneers and Onlays.