Dental Blog Year in Review – 2016
As the year winds to a close, the Palm Harbor Premier Dental team hopes you all have found happiness in what 2016 has brought to you. For us, it has been another great year of growth and gratitude. We would like to thank each of our loyal patients as well as all of our wonderful new patients this year! Palm Harbor Premier Dental loves to share quality information, helpful tips, and new technologies with our patients and community. We have hand-picked our top 10 dental blog posts we shared throughout 2016. Here are the highlights for our patients to recap on or just in case you missed one due to fast-moving social media feeds.
Our Top 10 Dental Blog Posts
- Get a Celebrity Smile from Your Palm Harbor Dentist – We offer high quality cosmetic dentistry using the latest technologies and equipment. If you are looking for a Hollywood smile, read more.
- Introducing Dr. Benedict – We knew everyone would be excited to meet Dr. Benedict. This post has a link to her bio on our website.
- Sedation Dentistry in Palm Harbor – We offer sedation dentistry for those patients that are nervous about having dental treatment. This article explains sedation dentistry in more detail and walks you through the process.
- Know What Type of Smile You Want – Each of us want different things. Some people want a smile of perfection while others are fine with little imperfections. So before seeking cosmetic dental treatment, you need to know what type of smile you want.
- Rejuvenate Your Smile This Fall – Rejuvenating your smile rejuvenates your whole self. What better time than just before the holidays and all the festivities?
- How to Brush Your Teeth Like a Hygienist – This article is step-by-step proper oral hygiene instructions for your home care routine.
- Pumpkins are Good for Your Teeth – We take topics that are “in season” and narrow our focus down on one area, like pumpkins. It’s interesting to learn how all the different foods affect your oral health.
- A Vote for Veneers – If you are looking into cosmetic dentistry, veneers look like natural teeth and are our top choice for achieving the perfect smile.
- Replacing Old Dental Bridges – Maintaining all dental work is very important. It’s sometimes necessary to replace old fillings, bridges and partials, to keep your teeth in optimum health.
- Brace Yourself. Winter is Coming! Six Month Braces – No-one wants to wear metal on their teeth for years. Thanks to dental technology, unnoticeable braces in 6 months or less has become a viable option.
We hope you enjoyed reading through our favorite articles from this year. We try to reach out to our patients and offer information to help everyone maintain bright and healthy smiles. We’re so grateful to be able to share with each and every one of you. We have a Get Caught Up section on the blog page of our website for those that would like further reading. All of our dental blog posts are updated to Facebook and Twitter, so come follow along…we update regularly. Palm Harbor Premier Dental is eager to start this new year and continue offering the highest quality care to all of our patients in the Palm Harbor Bay area. Give us a call at (813) 289-0560 to schedule your next visit and keep your smile bright and healthy for 2017. We wish you all a happy and healthy new year!